Friday, October 26, 2012

Week fly by

Wow, I was quickly glancing at this blog this morning and realized I hadn't posted since Monday, oops! What can I say, three kids, school, a dog, play-dates and more....all keep me busy these days!!

We have had a fairly low key week. Wednesday we went to my friends house and we all made caramel apples. It was so much fun, and SO yummy!!! The kids enjoyed yummy cookies, while the moms made gourmet apples. Nothing says Fall like a good caramel apple right??

The kids have been busy at school and the first round of parent teacher conferences are coming up. One for Lindsey and one for Nathan. I am looking forward to them since I get to see all the fun art work that they are doing, and the kids are still young enough to where I don't need to dread a bad report yet hahahaha!!!

We are all off to the dr here in a while for well checks, three kids at the doctor by myself early in the morning, all I can say is at least I had my morning coffee hahaha!!!

Caleb moved to a big boy bed last night since we were ready to get rid of the toddler bed. It was a fairly easy transition since he had been out of the crib for months already. No more baby beds in our house...kind of sad but Ill post more on that one later.

Anyhow, happy Friday!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Poor kid, with me being so busy lately, these are how his naps go 

I thought this was funny, me smiling, him sleeping haha

Yummy caramel apples



Waiting at Nathans school for class to begin

Doesnt he look so big?

Calebs new bed and room arrangement

No comments:

Post a Comment