What a fun weekend we had! The weather was amazing!! It was 70's and sunny!! On Saturday, it was Lindseys 4th birthday. We made birthday batter pancakes in the morning and relaxed. We ran some errands and mostly played outside all day. Grammy and Pop Pop came over in the afternoon and we all had a yummy dinner and cake, opened presents and celebrated her special day! That night, Nathan and Lindsey went on a sleep over to Grammys house and had a blast.
Sunday, being gorgeous weather again, we played outside, enjoyed some yummy chili with Grammy/Pop Pop and watched football.
It was quite a relaxing and fun weekend!!
I included some pics from the cupcake exchange I hosted on Friday. That was a pre birthday celebration for Lindsey. She had three small celebrations last week and I would say was spoiled like the cute princess she is!!!!
Happy Monday!!
 |
| The craft I made at my women's chat n craft group |
 |
| Birthday girl eating her birthday pancakes |
 |
| Grammy is so happy hahaha |
 |
| My girly girl |
 |
| Loving her twinkle toe shoes |
No comments:
Post a Comment