Monday, October 22, 2012

Lazy day, Family pics, and more

On Friday, we had a lazy day. Lindsey slept in super late (9am), Nathan had school all day, and Caleb was my little helper. We got lots of chores and errands accomplished and overall, it was relaxing!
Saturday morning, we had family pictures. Hopefully they will turn out well. The weather was good, but it was so cold that the kids were crying majority of the time, leaving few opportunity for smiles haha.
Saturday evening we had to serve in the nursery at church. We were put into Calebs room and we had a blast. He was being such a goof, so of course, I had my phone out taking pictures of him haha. Yes, I was watching the other kids as well, in fact, I had a screaming baby attached to my hip the whole time....I think I suffered hearing loss from him, hehe! Lindsey was at a sleepover with Grammy and Pop Pop that evening!
Sunday, we got our pumpkins and we also bought a ton of apples and started making apple butter. It is still cooking in my slow cooker (both of them) and my house smells amazing!! Tonight we will can them! I am thinking we will end up with about 15-20 jars, at least haha!!!

Happy Monday!!!

My sleeping beauty at 8:45am haha

I heard Lindsey crying, came into the room to find this

Being silly with my babies

They are supposedly helping me with laundry....hmmmm

On our way to family pictures

Caleb and his new friend at church



Pop Pop and his little princess

Those are two serious faces, : )

Our new fish

No comments:

Post a Comment