We went to go pick up Lindsey from school and as we were waiting for her to get out of class, we saw her wearing a huge birthday crown. She was so excited to wear it around and when I told her how pretty she looked, she replied "yes, I am birthday princess Lindsey" haha. What a diva she is!!!
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Just another day....
Yesterday, while Lindsey and Nathan were at school, Caleb and I went grocery shopping. It is much easier to go with one kid compared to three. When we got home, I was unloading groceries. As soon as I finished, I couldnt find Caleb. I assumed he went upstairs. As I went up, I found him laying on the middle stair quietly with his blanket. Once he saw me, he had to start laughing and pretending he was sleeping, but it was so cute.
We went to go pick up Lindsey from school and as we were waiting for her to get out of class, we saw her wearing a huge birthday crown. She was so excited to wear it around and when I told her how pretty she looked, she replied "yes, I am birthday princess Lindsey" haha. What a diva she is!!!
We went to go pick up Lindsey from school and as we were waiting for her to get out of class, we saw her wearing a huge birthday crown. She was so excited to wear it around and when I told her how pretty she looked, she replied "yes, I am birthday princess Lindsey" haha. What a diva she is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment