This week/month/year has been flying by. I cant believe its already Wednesday, its already mid October, Halloween is coming up, and last but not least, I saw snow in the forecast (it quickly changed to rain, but it was crazy seeing it forecasted). All that being said, this year is flying by!!!
The kids and I are staying super busy with school, play dates, errands, and my womens chat n craft group each week. Its fun to finally be in a place where all 3 kids are easy to load up and go as we please, phew!!
Here are some cute shots from this week so far. We are off to my womens chat group in a few minutes and then have a few playdates scheduled for the rest of the week, so I will have some cute pics coming soon as well!!
 |
| This is how his Monday started....fell asleep as I was cleaning |
 |
| Staying dry at the bus stop |
 |
| I have to take a daily pic of me and the kids for the photo challenge I am doing, here is day 2 |
 |
| This is how his Tuesday was since he refused a morning nap |
 |
| And our Wednesday of course started with him walking his puppy : ) |
No comments:
Post a Comment