Friday, August 3, 2012

Two kids, Mini Olympics, and a Spider

So, a few days ago, Grammy took Nathan for a sleep over since Pop Pop was out of town. Nathan had an awesome time, and it was fun only having two kids the next morning. We made muffins and played with toys.  Its funny how the dynamic changes with only one kid gone.
Thursday, we went to my friends house because she was hosting a "kid Olympics" playdate. The kids decorated medals, had bean bag toss competition, sprints, etc. It was so much fun and the kids loved it. Everything for snack was themed, so there was a lot of red, white, and blue!
This morning, I woke up and went to take Gunner outside. As I was walking back inside, I felt something bite me. I looked on my shoulder and saw A HUGE SPIDER!!! Yes, it was ON ME!!! I about peed my pants and smacked it off. When it fell to the floor, I no longer so it and panicked. I have a HUGE fear of spiders, so this was bad! I tried looking around and finally gave up and went to get some coffee. As I was pouring it, I saw the spider climbing on the wall. I decided to find a shoe and kill it. Brave of me huh? At this point, it was dead, but there was NO WAY I was picking it up, I decided to leave it for Josh to pick up, haha. That was, until Gunner came over, saw it lying there, and gobbled it up. Hmmmm, another pro to having a dog I guess!!! (and yes, I included a pic of the monster spider! It was the size of a baseball but just looks smaller in the pic, or maybe I am being dramatic, but either way, it was big)
What a morning shock that was : )














See!!! Its big!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment