The kids had colds over the weekend, so they were quite cranky. Saturday was spent relaxing, playing in the pool, etc while daddy took a test for school. He is entering his MBA program in the fall, so getting things into place for that. He passed his test and is good to go, way to go daddy, we are proud of you!!
Sunday was spent relaxing with Grammy and Pop Pop and then heading to some stores in the afternoon. We ended up getting some frames for Lindseys room and I made some pictures to hang up since I was having the hardest time matching her bedding. I took normal picture frames and decorative scrapbook paper, added some white matting, and ta da, pictures to match her bedding haha!!!
This week, I am doing my first kid cooking classes, so I am so excited! Hope they go well, hehe!!
| Our new bed set, dresser isnt in picture |
| Enjoying her snack |
| My DIY frames, one on left has cupcake phrases, middle one is princess tiaras, one on right is pure glitter hehe |
No comments:
Post a Comment