Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pudding Face

Yesterday, the kids and I ran to the store to get some last minute ingredients for our first kid cooking class. While we were there, I told them that if they were good, they could pick out something for their afternoon snack. I was prepared to have loads of candy or chocolate dropped in the cart, but to my surprise, they both asked for pudding. Really? Pudding? They must not be my kids because MY kids would have asked for some Reese's peanut butter cups, or fudge, etc haha. Needless to say, we picked up a pack of pudding (vanilla chocolate....see? Not my kids.... I'm not a vanilla person haha). When we got home, they were SO excited to eat it, you would think I don't feed them or something. Their pudding cups were gone in about 5 seconds, just enough time for me to get in the door and put Caleb in his seat haha!
Today is our first cooking class and my kids are beyond excited! We are making oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!
More pics from that to come later!!






No comments:

Post a Comment