Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fun Week

What a relaxing, laid back, fun week we have had so far. The kids and I haven't had tons to do, but have occupied ourselves with playing in the backyard, the pool, stores, etc. Not much to talk about, but lots of cute pics from this week.
Tomorrow night, Josh and I have a babysitter coming over to watch our kids so we can have a date night! This is exciting because we typically have only relied on Grammy and Pop Pop to watch the kids one night a month for our date night, but we found a sweet girl that loves babysitting, and thought, why not add another night? YEA!!!! So excited for that, : )

The boys and Gunner

Such a goof, if I have my camera out, he follows me smiling wanting me to take his pic

Awww, I think they love each other 

Lindsey said "mama, Im carrying my baby like you used to carry Caleb"

Nathan had to get in there and say "I have one more baby then Lindsey" haha

No comments:

Post a Comment