Monday, November 19, 2012

Twilight Recap

As I previously blogged, my mom and I drove to Oregon over the weekend to see Twilight Breaking Dawn with my cousins and aunt. We took Nathan with us, and met Pop Pop down there as well. It was a really fun time and the movie was AMAZING!!!! If I had to rate it, I would say that this movie is the best one out of the 5 in the series!!! I highly recommend it.
While I was gone, Josh stayed home with Lindsey and Caleb. I kept getting pics of their fun adventures. He took them to Fred Meyer, Home Depot, Petco, etc. He let them stay up late on Friday and all watch the Lion King together, got them donuts on Saturday for breakfast, etc. What a great daddy he is huh?
Nathan did great on the trip. He never complained during the 5 hour car ride.
All in all, it was a great trip and awesome movie.
Sunday was a stay at home day since I was feeling sick all day, yuck!!! It must have been a 24 hour bug since I woke up this morning feeling much better though. I am definitely thankful for that since its Thanksgiving this week!!

All ready for the drive, Starbucks hot chocolate and all

Tired little man : )

Santa came really early and brought me a Cricut

No comments:

Post a Comment