Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gelato, School and Fun

Yesterday, before school, the kids and I met my friends Vicky and Tammy over at the local gelato shop. The kids all had a great time, and LOVED playing with the shop's chalkboard wall. The shop is owned by a local mom we know and they have only been open since Halloween. The kids and I have been there twice already and love it. I foresee lots of gelato visits in our future haha!
After gelato, both kids had to head to school. While they were learning, Caleb and I ran all our errands for the week since Nathan has no school the rest of the week and I prefer dragging one kid around as compared to three haha!!
It was a great day and once the kids got home from school, Grammy came over to eat dinner with us since both Pop Pop and Josh werent going to be home. The kids had their happy meals and were happy as can be.
They were all so tired from the day that all three kids were in bed and asleep by 6:30pm!

This morning, we all head to my weekly moms chat n craft group. Should be fun as I get my mommy time, and they get to play with all their friends!!

Nathan and his buddy Matthew chalking it up :)

Caleb playing with the cars

Look at all that gelato, I could just crawl in that freezer and eat it all


Gunner, getting so big, about 6 months old now, I wanted to include this pic so everyone knows that yes....we still have him HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment