Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pre Thanksgiving Pot Luck

Yesterday, Nathan and Lindsey did not have school due to Veterans Day. My friend was hosting a pre Thanksgiving pot luck for a bunch of moms, so we all spent the morning there. The kids had so much fun and the food was awesome. There was an 18lb turkey, gobble gobble. We had tons of different foods such as green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, turkey with gravy, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, pie, and more. What an amazing lunch and a great way to wear the kids out on a non school day.
Josh has business dinners and meetings late all week, so last night it was the kids and I hanging out. Josh went to a painting shop with work and they all painted canvas pictures. It was a team building event, hehe. Anyhow, it turned out awesome. I think Josh needs to change careers from business to artist LOL.
Today is Nathans only day of school for over a week due to parent teacher conferences and Thanksgiving, so while both the kids are at school, Caleb and I have tons of errands to run, so I dont have to drag all three kids around the rest of the week, hehe!!
Happy Tuesday!!






Josh's Masterpiece

Caleb and I this morning, around 6am, a little too early for me LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment