In the afternoon, the kids were all upstairs playing legos. When they came downstairs, I noticed they had all taken their shirts off. I asked them why, and they said it was too hot for shirts haha. Hmmm, it was only 75 yesterday, so it wasnt too hot, but it was quite funny to see my babies with no shirts running around!
What a bunch of goofs I have!!!
Today is Lindseys preschool again and she is so excited. It is show and tell today, so its even more fun. I get to take Nathan to kindergarten orientation today, and then tomorrow....is his FIRST day of kindergarten and riding the bus! I am so excited for him!!! Ill definitely post pics of that tomorrow...Ill probably take about 300 pics : )
| I had some fun colors put in my hair, its a few strands of pink and purple....took this pic so you could see it, clearly I am terrible at taking shots of myself, sorry hahahaha |
| My little stinkers, LOVE these kids : ) |
No comments:
Post a Comment