This week is the first full week of school for Nathan and Lindsey. They have both been having such a great time and coming home happy as can be. Nathan gets so excited every day for the school bus ride, its quite fun to see. Since he is afternoon kindergarten, in the mornings, we go to playdates with our friends from the mom group. It leaves the kids tired and worn out come bedtime, but they love it.
The weather has been perfect all week. Lately we have been getting home from the bus stop and playing outside until dinnertime. We do chalk, bike rides, flower picking, etc. I sure love nice weather that allows me to play outside with my babies!!
Fall is in the air and I am one happy mama. :)
 |
| Lindsey showing the flowers she picked |
 |
| Caleb enjoying sitting in the comfy gravel haha |
 |
| Nathan said "these rocks are dirty, I will clean them with the broom" haha, good luck Nathan!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment