Monday, September 10, 2012

Changes, Upgrades and more

Friday was Nathan's first day of kindergarten. He LOVED the school bus and seemed to have a great time. Of course, daddy, Grammy, and mama all got choked up at the bus stop, but Nathan was nothing but excited. It was lots of fun for him and he is quite excited to go back today!!
Saturday, we traded in the mini van and got a new explorer. Its fun having an SUV again. Definitely suits me better hehe! The kids are in love with it and I think are even more excited than I am!!
Saturday night, Grammy and Pop Pop had Nathan for a sleep over. We took Caleb and Lindsey to Red Robin to celebrate the new car. It was such a fun dinner, the kids loved it, we loved it, and no melt downs. I call that a success!!
We got Nathan a new bedroom set over the weekend as well as new bedding, so now we get to decorate/paint his room along with Lindseys. Those are always fun Fall projects.
Overall, it was a busy, productive weekend but also a lot of fun! We had family time, relaxation, and lots of stuff to keep us busy. This week is Nathans first full week of kindergarten, so he will be quite busy as well.

My boys before Nathan goes to kindergarten

Mama, Daddy and Nathan at the bus stop

I love this big boy!!

Such a goof at Red Robin

Yummy french fries!




Nathans new bedset, still need to get matching pics and lamps, I know ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment