Thursday, May 3, 2012

Weekday Fun and Kindergarten Orientation

So, this week has been somewhat relaxing. We havent done too much because Nathan has been recovering from being sick, etc. However, last night was his kindergarten orientation. He was soooooo excited when he got home. Daddy took him while I stayed home to watch Lindsey and Caleb. Nathan was able to ride the school bus, see the classrooms, meet the teachers, etc. He came home so revved up and said "mama, next year I get to ride the school bus and you cant come with" haha....thanks Nathan LOL!! It was neat to see him so excited for school.
I have taken some random pics of the kids this week as well as the pic Josh took while on the bus last night. This weekend is supposed to be beautiful weather so I am sure I will be blogging more activity. :  )

I found these two in the pantry going through all the snacks, little stinkers, : )

Pretty impressive tower building

Caleb said "puff" and crawled into the pantry, grabbed the puffs, and proceeded to open them haha

Riding the school bus, sooooo excited

Ice cream mouth!! He got a blizzard after Kindergarten orientation with daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, look at Nathan's excited little face on the bus with daddy....sooooo cute!! :) And those three sure have a ball together....they crack me up! :)

    ReplyDelete