Thursday, May 31, 2012

Play day fun!

Yesterday, I watched my friends daughter, as well as the little boy who comes each week for daycare. In the morning, I had five kids, ages five and under. Phew!! That was busy, but surprisingly not hard haha!!! Lindsey loved having her friend over to play princesses with her. They walked around all morning in their dresses and heels. Such girlie girls they are!!
I went upstairs to put in some laundry and when I came downstairs, Caleb had climbed on top of a toy bin and was standing up on it trying to reach the top of a shelf. Quite interesting that he is brave enough to do that, scry for me to see it knowing that one slip and down he would go. I have a feeling he is going to be trouble as he gets older, LOL!!
Yesterday afternoon, while the kids were napping, I looked outside and saw a squirrel literally hugging our bird feeder, eating seed like crazy! He was dangling upside down, spinning it, jumping from fence to feeder, etc. Seed was going EVERYWHERE and I had just filled it up. Darn squirrel haha!! Definitely was some good entertainment to watch though, so for now, he got away with it ; )



Squirrel is on top of the feeder, I tried zooming in but it didnt work

No comments:

Post a Comment