This past weekend was an awesome weekend. Josh and I were talking last night about how relaxing, fun, and productive we were and just how awesome it felt being able to enjoy the weather, family, etc. Definitely one of the best weekends we have had in a while. Saturday was full of errands, playing, and then that night, my parents came over so Josh and I could have a date night. We went out to eat and to Old Navy for some summer shopping, so much fun!!! Sunday, being Mothers day, I woke up and got a new cooking apron from Josh, which I have been asking for forever, and then he also built me two large planter boxes and planted vegetables and herbs in them, YEA! We went over to my parents house for a bbq, in which dad was in charge of dinner, Josh was in charge of dessert. It was a delicious meal, and then we were able to enjoy the rest of the afternoon outside. Lots was accomplished and we all feel great going into the new week. Today is a Mothers Day tea at Nathans school, so I am sooooo excited to spend one on one time with my big boy!! Happy Monday!

 |
| He actually kept his glasses on in the car haha |
 |
| My Rainier on a gorgeous day |
 |
| Someone loves her new apron haha |
 |
| These two are best buds |
 |
| So cute together, I think they like each other hehe |
 |
| The guys teaching the kids the rules! |
 |
| Grammy Caleb cuddles!! |
 |
| Joshs masterpiece, triple chocolate pound cake |
No comments:
Post a Comment