Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Round Up

Over the weekend, Josh and I relaxed, had a fun evening with neighbors, and painted the downstairs bathroom. It was productive yet relaxing, which is the best kind of weekend to have. With the time change, we all kind of got thrown off a bit, but the kids handled that really well and seemed to not really get affected, I think it was more Josh and I affected then them haha!
Josh painted the downstairs bathroom brown and we loved the way it turned out. Its so fun starting to paint the house and see the changes and finishing touches being made!! I walked Caleb into the bathroom once it was painted and he proceeded to scream, walked out he was fine.....he doesnt like change much haha!!!
I didnt take many pics, but did have a cute video of the boys playing....they sure do love each other!! Lindsey was at a sleep over at Grammy/Pop Pops so thats why she isnt in the video, otherwise I am sure all three would have been playing :)


1 comment:

  1. hahaha :) ADORABLE!!! Those two are two little pees in a pod....so cute together!! <3

    ReplyDelete