Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Recap!

What a fun, busy, filled up weekend we had!!! Thursday was Josh's birthday. We had my parents over that night and had a delicious dinner of tostadas, beans, and guacamole. Tiramisu cake finished it off, yummy!!! Friday, we  relaxed and didnt go out, we opted for a movie, but ended up turning it off because it was TERRIBLE. Saturday, we ran errands and that afternoon, my parents took the kids overnight. Josh and I went to a tattoo shop and got him a tattoo for his birthday. I got one for my birthday, so it was his turn hehe!! Afterwards we went to a yummy dinner at Famous Daves and then to go see Hunger Games. We went to a late night showing and didnt get home until 2am. Wow, that was WAY past my bedtime!!! Sunday, we relaxed at my parents house and had a second birthday dinner for Josh. It was amazing and the perfect end to the perfect weekend!!! Although I am kind of tired on this Monday, I had a blast over the weekend and am looking forward to the fun filled week ahead!!

While Josh and I were making dinner, this is what we saw....Nathan helping Lindsey with her mobigo (notice her crossed legs) soooo cute!!

Joshs birthday dinner #2, amazing!!!

Joshs new tattoo, looks amazing!

My present to myself, hahaha!!! Nice big margarita!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect birthday weekend from start to finish!! :) Love the pics....let's re-do that dinner from yesterday! Yummmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete