Thursday, March 29, 2012

Multi subject blog day!!

Since I have slacked for the past few days, but still managed to take pics of everything, todays blog will be multi subject!!!

Monday, the weather in the afternoon was beautiful. So the kids and I packed up and headed to the neighborhood park. We spent about an hour or so there, and then walked back. It was so much fun and we SO enjoyed going out in the sun!! I am so excited that spring has sprung and nicer weather is headed our way.

Tuesday, after Nathan and I went to the dentist....Grammy took Lindsey to get her haircut. I decided to go shorter on her since her hair grows so fast. It is the cutest little bob on the cutest little girl. Must say, she is adorable!

Wednesday, Nathans school had "whacky Wednesday". We had to dress him silly and then they would have a whacky themed school day. Nathan had so much fun picking out his outfit and seeing the other kids at school. One little boy wore a finding nemo hat on his head (a big fish) and Nathan couldnt stop talking about the fish on his head all day haha!!

As we enter Thursday, I am so excited to be taking the two older kids, with Grammy and I, to a private early showing of Mirror Mirror tonight. Our church gave away tickets to see the movie tonight, one day before it is officially released in the movies. I think they will love it and have tons of fun, I will blog on that one tomorrow.....so stay tuned!!!

What a great week it has been thus far!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment