Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Brotherly love!

Nathan and Caleb are ADORABLE together. Nathan is obsessed with Caleb, he wants to hold him, play with him, show him new toys, etc. Such a good big brother to him!! Lately however, since Caleb is on the go with crawling everywhere, Nathan has been getting rather annoyed with him haha! Its quite cute, because Nathan is so gentle with Caleb but since Caleb doesnt know the word "no", Nathan has to resort to other measures to keep Caleb out of his toys. He now has begun dragging Caleb away from the toys. It sounds bad, but I promise....I always am right there supervising, and Nathan knows to be careful, etc. I have included two videos....one is them playing while Caleb is in his highchair, another is when Caleb wouldnt stop pulling Nathans train off the tracks and Nathan decided to move Caleb. If you listen closely, at the end, Nathan says "there, now he wont touch my toys anymore" hahaha!!! These two goof balls are too cute together!!!!

1 comment: