Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cars 2 date!

Last night, Josh and I rented Cars 2 and had a "date" with Nathan. After Lindsey and Caleb went to bed, we all got our jammies on and cuddled on the couch with a blanket. Nathan had a blast watching the movie, and to be honest....we did too!! It was a great movie and we might just need to add it to our collection, :  )

This weekend has been relaxing and great, the weather has been rainy, but we have just been enjoying the relaxation and family time since Josh had been travelling all last week and we all missed him!! Definitely nice to have him home again, :  )

Friday afternoon we had parent teacher conferences for Nathan and we were told that he is doing great! Shy with adults, social with kids, haha!!! Definitely proud of him this school year and cant wait to see him progress as the year continues and then he enters kindergarten next year!! CRAZY!!!

Anyhow, I know I kind of backtracked through this blog, sorry for that! I am hoping that with Josh home again, I can get back to a normal schedule and actually fit time in the take pictures and blog!! Hope you all have a Blessed week!!!!

Nathan and I cuddled on the couch waiting for the movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment