Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Craziness!!!

This weekend was SO MUCH FUN!!! It started Friday night when my mom, Aunt Cheryl, Olivia, Katelyn, and I went to go see Breaking Dawn!! WHAT AN AWESOME MOVIE!!! Then, on Saturday morning, Josh took the kids to see an early release screening of "The Muppets" with Nathan and Lindsey while I was able to have the morning to get the house ready for my party. In the afternoon, I had all my friends over for a jewelry/candle party, and Josh took all the kids to my parents house!! It was so much fun being able to have lots of girl time and have a "mommy break"!!! Sunday was full of football and family down time, so it was nice being able to relax and just "sit" haha!!!

I meant to take pics, but of course, I was having too much fun to worry about the camera! Oops!!

I will be sure to take pics this week as we have Nathan's Thanksgiving feast at preschool, Thanksgiving, playdates, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment