Thursday, August 25, 2011

Teething baby fun!!

So, I havent taken any pictures, I know....bad on my part....but Caleb has been teething again and is my little monster this week!! Still cute as ever, but WOW......that kiddo can be a grumpy one, LOL!!! He popped his canines two weeks ago, and now he is getting his front teeth...I know, he was backwards on that sequence. They are just breaking through right now and he is wanting to chew on EVERYTHING or cry haha!!! Needless to say, I have been a little busy with him and the other two.

Today, I start watching a little boy as well. He is going to be a little play pal for Lindsey since Nathan is going to preschool in a few weeks. He only comes one day a week, so its minimal. We are quite excited for him to join the troops hehe!!! Wish me luck as I add another to the three kids four and under!

Hope everyone is having a super week, only 8 days until I am 25, AHHHHHHH.....starting to sound old, :  )

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post, busy mama!! Teething babies, daycare kids, and getting old....just a day in the life of a mommy, huh? :) haha You're awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete