On Saturday, Josh and I loaded up the kids and headed to a berry picking farm. We all picked raspberries so we could make our yummy jam! Nathan and Lindsey were huge helpers and had so much fun picking the berries and helping us. Nathan preferred to pick and eat them, not too big of a help since they all ended up in his mouth. Lindsey was quite the helper since she refused to put the berry in her mouth without cleaning it first (my OCD rubbed off on her I guess). Caleb, well.....he fell asleep which was a help since we didnt have a fussy baby to deal with. After we came home and played some more, Josh and I made some yummy jam! We have officially completed our batch of raspberry jam.....in the next few weeks will be our blackberry jam making! We are hoping to do a double batch of that and end up with 30 jars.....has to last a year and our family LOVES homemade jam on everything!!!!!
All in all, it was a wonderful weekend!!!
Love these pics! Looks like it was a blast! And I am enjoying the "fruits" of your labor! Yum! haha
ReplyDelete