Monday, August 29, 2011

Spider battle!

So, this morning...I am doing some laundry when I hear Nathan and Lindsey calling for me. I go downstairs and they tell me they found a spider. When they showed it to me, that thing was HUGE....in my opinion, it was the size of a baseball, in actuality, it was probably around the size of a quarter. But come on, a spider is a spider, blech!!! So, I figure, I have a boy....wouldnt he be able to either kill it or move it outside?? Nope! I begged, bribed, pleaded with Nathan to PLEASE get rid of it, but he acted just as afraid. Finally, after about 15 minutes of literally going back and forth with Nathan BEGGING him to do it, I had to! Once I got up the courage, it was easy....but wow, talk about a start to a Monday!!

Point of my story is, I have a boy....who you would think would like bugs, snakes, dirt, etc. but he doesnt. My OCD rubbed off on him and now him and I are the exact same with what we are afraid of.....bugs! HAHA!!

Im crossing my fingers Caleb doesnt take after us and can be our exterminator....Nathan, Lindsey, and I need one!!! :  )

Happy Monday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely hilarious...I am laughing out loud as I read it!! :) hahaha Just another day in the life of a mommy, huh? LOL

    ReplyDelete