So, I spent the weekend enjoying the kids, relaxing, family time, errands, etc and never once pulled out the camera to take pics, needless to say.....although we had a great weekend, there is nothing to post on so.......I decided to change things up, and post a few "get to know me" facts! I promise to follow my rugrats around with a camera this week, so I can post highlights of our week, : )
1. My favorite color is pink! I love love love that color!
2. My favorite food would have to be chicken fingers.....they have to be super crispy...not soggy
3. My dream job would be to be a nurse, I am going back to school once the kids are older and life slows down
4. I am SUPER anal about my hair and bad weather, if its humid out....I dont like to go outside, if its rainy, I dont like to get wet, its quite sad really (come on people, bad hair days are no fun) haha
5. I am afraid of bugs....I am having a hard time finding a bug I can list that I am not afraid of, they may be small, but they scare me!
6. I met Josh, my hubby, at Home Depot and after our first date, I knew he was the one I would marry
7. I have had both my feet broken in SEVERAL places, surgery, to correct the alignment, etc
8. I drive like an old lady, never more then 5 mph over the speed limit and if someone wants to get in front of me, I let them hehe
9. I have a hard time driving more then two towns away, it freaks me out to be out of my comfort zone with driving.....plus, I am TERRIBLE at backing up.........basically, I should have never been given my license, LOL
10. I have had three c-sections, Nathan started the chain due to coming out hand first....he literally grabbed the nurses hand during birth.....scary yet crazy!
11. I always wanted to name my kids Haley, Hannah, Haden, etc but when I married into the last name Hayes, decided I couldnt do that to the child...hehe!
12. I have a weakness for chocolate, seriously.....if they had addict groups for chocoholics, I would sign up
13. My bedtime is 9pm, if I go to bed much later then that, I am EXHAUSTED in the morning or extremely grumpy
14. I swore I would never drive a mini van when I have kids, and now that I have one, I think it is the best investment ever and find myself jamming to music in the van
15. I am OCD and if things are out of order, dont follow routine, dirty, etc.....I get stressed, cranky, and anal! Its so bad that even my kids will ask to have their hands washed after playing outside because of the "germs"!
16. Josh and I wanted to have kids after four years of marriage, that was the original plan, its been almost five years of marriage and we now have three kids....oops LOL!
17. My mom and I are SUPER close, we talk at LEAST five times a day, see each other at least 3 times a week, and I wouldnt change it for the world.....yet in high school, we constantly clashed.....funny how life changes!!
18. My kids are my world, they make me life, smile, frown, go crazy.....but I cant imagine life without them!! (3 is my limit though, hehe)
19. My least favorite chore is laundry......it never ends, only gets bigger with more kids and older kids, if I could hire someone to do laundry, I would
20. I used to play the flute and sing in choir, I would think I was such a good flute player, even though I was almost always close to last chair.....oh well, E for effort right???
Well, thats all I have time to think of right now, back to the kids I go.......
Happy Monday!
What a fun read! I loved this! <3
ReplyDeleteSo weird! I have a friend that named her twins Hannah and Hailey and her first son's name is Haden! That is spooky!
ReplyDeleteLove the fun facts! Some I did not know... I still think your cool... crazy, OCD and a germ freak but all with love <3 Miss you!