Monday, May 2, 2011

Nathan's Bible Verse!

Nathan went to church with my parent yesterday, since he had spent the night over there for his birthday sleepover! When he got back, my parents had said he learned a Bible verse at church. He was napping at the time, so I wasnt able to ask him what it was. Later last night, I asked Nathan what it was, and he said it perfectly for me. This was several hours and a nap past when he had learned it, and he remembered it!! What a big boy he is and mommy is sooooooooo proud! He said it a few times perfectly before I was able to get this video, so at this point, he was a little tired of having mommy ask "whats your verse Nathan" haha!!! Its Psalm 119:105


 105 Your word is a lamp for my feet,
   a light on my path.




1 comment: