Hopefully next blog I will be able to post some pics of the Nathan and Lindsey, otherwise I will have to stick to the kid who cant move away from the camera yet, : )
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Happy, smiley, talker boy!
Caleb has been quite the entertainer this week, first he wouldn't stop laughing and I caught it all on camera, then he was all smiley and posed perfectly for my pictures, and then he decided he wanted to talk to the camera as I was recording him, yet again. All in all, this has definitely been a "Caleb spotlight" kind of week since every time I try to take pictures of Nathan and Lindsey, they have a new game of "hide from the camera"!
Hopefully next blog I will be able to post some pics of the Nathan and Lindsey, otherwise I will have to stick to the kid who cant move away from the camera yet, : )
Hopefully next blog I will be able to post some pics of the Nathan and Lindsey, otherwise I will have to stick to the kid who cant move away from the camera yet, : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment