Monday, February 4, 2013

Sickness : (

Well, I had a lot of plans last week and fun outings, but unfortunately, none of it happened due to us all getting hit by the stomach flu. I mentioned in last weeks post that Caleb wasn't feeling too well. It ended up going from him, to Nathan, to me, to Lindsey, and lastly to Josh. It started Sunday of last week and we are all just now recovering from it. Needless to say, we are all exhausted and cautious going into this week. Hopefully as the week goes on, we all get back to our normal selves. What a horrible stomach bug going around, wow.

We were SO Blessed by friends this last week. One friend brought over a yummy dinner, another friend brought us an awesome "get well soon" care package, and then last but certainly not least, Grammy brought us over dinner and then two rounds of snacks/drinks/meds/etc. We certainly have amazing friends and family and really appreciated all the love we got!!!

I was able to still take some pics along the week, so I am quite proud of that one, hehe!! Hopefully everyone's last week was a better one then we had. : )

Day 1 of Caleb not feeling good, luckily he still wanted to play

Caleb wanted to wear mama's socks and slippers



I saw his footprints on his blanket and thought it was so cute, love little feet

Day before sickness set in, enjoying his donut

Not feeling good, also got diagnosed with an ear infection :(

Care package from a friend, : )

Lindsey enjoying her donut, day before her sickness kicked in

Dinner brought over by a friend

Day one of recovering, there are their happy faces!!

Happy boys, notice the green dot on Joshs nose? I have no idea where that came from LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment