I realized this morning that this week is the two year anniversary of this blog. I was scrolling back through some of the beginning posts and it was amazing to see the kids and how much they have changed. I truly enjoy blogging and being able to see the changes in the kids. I do this blog so family can stay updated on the family, but if I am being honest, I do it more for me. Its so neat to be able to keep track of the happenings in our life and be able to reflect on them at any time. I love it!!!
Anyhow, last weeks weather was AMAZING. The kids and I were outside almost every day! We were able to have a few playdates, go for walks, hang out with Grammy, run errands, eat some gelato, and more. I am so excited for Spring to come and to be able to enjoy more sun!! We have been quite spoiled this winter!!
 |
| Our princess wanted curly hair, so mama put rollers in! |
 |
| Looking good there princess! |
 |
| He's happy even at 6am! |
 |
| Weird face he likes to make these days |
 |
| He looks like such a big boy!! |
 |
| Goof ball waiting for Nathan at the bus |
 |
| So happy to be outside! |
 |
| Nathans almost home from school!! |
 |
| Mama got a new toy, a jogging stroller. Makes pushing Caleb around SO easy, and now Caleb can join me on my runs! |
 |
| Chalk time |
 |
| Josh painted our family room and kitchen. We repainted the brown wall to make it a deeper brown color |
 |
| Our yummy basket from Bountiful Baskets. LOVE getting fresh produce each week, Im so excited, I had to blog it |
 |
| Love my family, Gunner included!! |
 |
| Picaso drawing!! |
 |
| Yummy gelato! |
 |
| Yep, we are gelato fans! Mine is salted caramel, YUM |
 |
| Last but not least, we upgraded our fish tank a few weeks back and Josh has been wanting me to include the pic, so here ya go. We went from a 55 gallon tank to a 75 gallon tank and love it. Our fish seem much happier too!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment