Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Tree Cookie Playdate

Yesterday, before the kids had school we headed over to a friends house for a fun playdate. She made yummy sugar cookies so the kids could stack them like a Christmas tree and decorate them. The kids and I had a great time and the cookies were a yummy treat last night after dinner!!! Its always fun to see my mama friends and have the friends play with all their buddies, : )

After our playdate, we ran home to eat some lunch before heading off to school. When we were home, my Secret Santa dropped off my present and it was really sweet. She got me a new trifle bowl filled with mini ornaments and a candle. It was so cute and thoughtful. I originally met her because I was making a trifle for a new recipe and realized I didnt have a trifle bowl. I had put a post out to the moms group I am in and she responded letting me borrow hers. After I borrowed it, I realized I love trifles and now, I have a trifle bowl of my own. So sweet!! : )

After the kids headed to school, my neighbor dropped by to bring over a yummy cookie to taste test. It was delicious and as soon as I finished that, he brought over a plate of more cookies. They were all delicious and it was a yummy treat!! Gotta love sweet neighbors!!












No comments:

Post a Comment