So, this is more like a two in one blog. I wanted to highlight our Elf, Chippy, and all the fun spots he has appeared in, but I also wanted to recap our weekend, : )
Saturday was fun because we all were able to relax and stay in our pj's until lunchtime, hehe. That afternoon we ran errands and then Grammy/Pop Pop came over to pick up Nathan for a movie/sleepover. While he was gone, Josh and I took Lindsey and Caleb to a tree lighting ceremony, as well as Christmas light looking. The kids and us had an awesome time and were in the Christmas spirit by the end of the night!!
Sunday, we took the kids over to Grammy/Pop Pops house and Josh and I left to go finish Christmas shopping!! YES, you read that right.....we are officially DONE Christmas shopping. I am mailing out all our Christmas cards this week, mailing out presents by the end of the week, and wrapping should be done tonight. WOO HOO, now onto Christmas baking, YEA!!!!
It was a super fun weekend, relaxing/productive and overall perfect!!!!
Now onto Chippy......he has been showing up in some pretty fun places. The kids are having a BLAST looking for him each morning. Gotta love Santas little Elf!!
 |
| Excuse the blue light, its from the fish tank being open haha |
 |
| Gunner dragged his blanket out to sleep on |
 |
| Waiting at the bus stop for Nathan |
 |
| Nathan drew Frosty the Snowman |
 |
| Tree Lighting Ceremony |
 |
| Funniest Christmas decoration, leg lamp.. |
 |
| Christmas light decorated Fire Truck |
 |
| Chippy baking in his new apron |
 |
| Gotta "Love" Chippy haha |
 |
| What time is it?? Christmas time!!!! |
 |
| Chippy looking back on last year's handprints |
 |
| Just hanging out in the mixer |
No comments:
Post a Comment