Yesterday, I mixed up my days and thought we were planning on going to a kid concert, turned out, it is next week, so we had the day open! We decided it was the perfect day for some park fun, so we loaded up and headed out. Grammy met us there and brought lunch, so the kids were SUPER excited. Talk about a warm welcome, the minute the kids saw her at the park, they took off running towards her yelling as loud as they could "Grammy Grammy Grammy". I think it is safe to say, they sure love their Grammy!!!
We ate lunch, saw the ducks, had fun on the swings, etc.
Once the kids were tired and ready for naps, we headed home and took a rest. I enjoyed the quiet time and read my book, yea!!!
In the afternoon, I changed the kids, filled up the pool, and they spent the afternoon in the pool playing. It was a fun, relaxing day. I sure love days like that!
By the evening, we had played with Gunner so much, he passed out on the floor and slept for quite a while, poor puppy gets quite tired with having three kids constantly entertain him haha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment