On Saturday evening, my parents came over to watch the kids while Josh and I went out on a date night. It was so much fun getting the pictures of the kids and seeing the fun they were having. Grammy and Pop Pop took the kids to Dairy Queen for dinner/ice cream, and then stopped at the park and let them wear themselves out. Josh and I went out to a yummy dinner and then went browsing through stores. We ended up buying a new bedroom set for ourselves at a furniture store, didnt see that coming, LOL!!! It was such a fun evening and the kids were tucked in bed by the time we got home, so it was nice to have the whole evening off!!! Date nights rock!!!
 |
| Best Pop Pop/ Gramps of the year, he can multi task by pushing 3 kids on the swing haha |
 |
| Pop Pop told the kids they were going to sleep at the park and to go find spots to go night night, they chose the bench, haha |
 |
| My date and I, : ) |
No comments:
Post a Comment