Also, BIG NEWS!!! So, Josh and I have been talking once again about dogs. Yes, I know what you are all thinking. AGAIN? Really? But we have been really looking into breeds, waiting for things to settle down, etc and feel like with the weather getting nice and us being outside more, now is a good time to get another dog haha. Well, I got one for Josh as his Fathers Day gift/ anniversary present. The puppy wont be ready to come here until July 8 as he is just a baby. He is a shiba inu/klee kai. Basically, a mini husky lol! Josh and I are over the moon excited and cannot wait to add "Gunner" to our family. I have included two pics of him, like I said, he is only about 3-4 weeks right now, and so on July 8, we add another member to our family. So exciting, and yes.....we will be keeping this one, ; )
| Doesnt he just melt your heart?? |
No comments:
Post a Comment