Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Strawberry Picking!

Yesterday morning, my friend and I met at a picking farm a few towns over. They are currently in strawberry season, so we thought it would be fun to have the kids pick some for our upcoming jam making. Its the same place we go to pick raspberries, so we  will be returning next month for those! The morning was a little grey weather and muddy, but the kids had a blast and we ended up with about 15lbs of strawberries.
Once we were done with that, we came home and had lunch/naps (I didnt nap, although I think I could have haha).
The afternoon weather perked right up and the sun came out. It was beautiful, so we all went outside to play. We went for a walk, did sidewalk chalk, played with bubbles, and played on the swingset. It was a wonderful day and the kids went to bed happy but tired hehe!!
Today looks like its going to be beautiful, so Im excited for the day ahead!!!







They love to climb up onto the top retaining wall, crazy climbers, ; )


Real boys push strollers down the street haha

No comments:

Post a Comment