Yesterday was once again, gorgeous weather!! It was probably 72 and sunny. Nathan had school in the morning, so the other two kids and I caught up on housework (they mainly threw the laundry around, while I attempted to fold and put it away haha). Once Nathan was home from school and lunch/naptime was over, we spent the entire afternoon outside in the sun. We walked to the park, played with bubbles/chalk, found a few bugs to put in the bug catcher, and played on our swingset. It was the perfect Monday and start to our week. Josh and I put the kids to bed last night and enjoyed the evening by sitting on the patio with a beer haha, even better way to end the day :)
 |
| Nathan said "mama, take a picture of how high I am" haha |
 |
| Yummy grass!! |
 |
| Yes, she posed for this picture without me telling her to haha |
On another note, only 6 more days til my big boy is 5 YEARS OLD!!! Crazy how time flies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment