Monday, April 2, 2012

Relaxation to end the week......

This past weekend was sooooooo relaxing!! We were productive, but were able to literally move at our own pace, take walks, play with the kids, and just lounge. It was great.
Nathan and Lindsey went to an Easter event at his preschools church on Saturday morning. They both had so much fun learning about Easter and Jesus. It was fun to hear them talk about everything they learned. While they were gone, Josh and I took Caleb to our local produce stand that just opened up for the season. I love that place!!! We left with soooooo much produce, all for about $20....woo hoo!!!!
Sunday morning, Josh made beignets for all of us. Its a donut....I believe French? They are so yummy, so it was a nice morning treat!!!!

Not too much else happened over the weekend. Nathan is on spring break this week so I am sure I will have lots more fun to blog on throughout the week. With Easter coming up, we have to decorate eggs this week as well as go to an Easter egg hunt, YEA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment