Hello everyone, I know I havent been blogging in MANY days but that was actually intentional this time. Josh had 11 days off, so I decided to enjoy that time with my family, and just relaxing. I tried to avoid the computer as much as possible, hehe!!! Anyhow, IM BACK....in 2012, ready for our normal routine to kick into gear, etc. Preschool starts back up tomorrow, and so do various playdates with the kids. Its always bittersweet when the time off comes to an end. Josh and I were talking how we could use one more week, but then we are also glad to be back into normal life.....anyhow, I have posted many pictures, and if all goes as planned, they will summarize the time off!!!
 |
| Celebrated Caleb's first birthday |
 |
| Here he is in his "after destruction" pic |
 |
| Opened up Grammy/Pop Pop presents on Christmas Eve |
 |
| Cutest hat EVER |
 |
| Opening "Santa" presents on Christmas morning |
 |
| Day after Christmas was spent playing with all the new toys |
 |
| Look at the tower he can build with his new legos |
 |
| Hanging over at Grammys house |
 |
| Nathan enjoying his new chair....Josh and I bought new furniture for our family room, and bought the kids their own leather chairs |
 |
| Caleb enjoying his chair, : ) |
 |
| Warning: This may gross you out to know this but that clump of hair is from my hairbrush....makes for a great beard huh? HAHA |
 |
| Look at my sleeping baby, pic is dark but you can see how peaceful and cute he is, love this baby!!! |
 |
| Finally, we ended our relaxing days off by buying a saltwater aquarium. This is Nathan in LOVE with the tank....he can stare at it for hours haha |
Loved the pics....especially the one of Josh's "beard"..ewwww hahaha :)
ReplyDelete