I decided it would be fun to write down some fun facts below about Nathan. See how many facts you knew already about him, hehe!!
1. Nathan LOVES macaroni and cheese, he could eat this every day
2. Nathan's favorite color is green, but every now and then he will claim its orange
3. Every car/motorcycle on the street that is yellow is called "Bumblebee" after the Transformers movie
4. Nathan is a "Grammy's boy", he talks about her about 20000 times a day
5. Nathan wants to be a pilot when he grows up (helicopter pilot)
6. He cant stand bugs, the only bug he will touch is a rolly polly or snail
7. He is a gamer, he loves video games and playing games on the iphone, very techy
8. His most favorite flavor sucker is the red kind, he will eat all of them before moving on to another color
9. Nathan is very very very loving towards Caleb. Anytime Caleb is upset, Nathan gets upset. He says that Caleb is "his baby"
10. If you ask him who his best friend is, he will say Lindsey
11. Nathan LOVES tractors, airplanes, and helicopters...anytime he sees one, he gets so excited
I could probably go on for hours about all the things he loves/dislikes, so I will stick to the top 11, hehe!! I love this kiddo, such a happy kid he is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment