Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mommy's Little Artists!

This year, the kids have started bringing home more and more crafts, pictures, art work, etc. Each time Nathan would bring home a new picture from school, or Lindsey would color a picture at church, I never knew what to do with it. I felt guilty throwing it away, yet....lets be honest, who really wants a stack of 100's of pictures, hehe! Josh and I decided to get a big bulletin board and hang it upstairs in our loft. That way, the kids could see it each day, I would be able to enjoy it, and nothing gets pitched. As the board gets more and more full, I have the kids tell me what they want taken down, what they want to keep, etc. So far, its been quite "themed" due to projects they do for Halloween/Fall etc.

I get the joy of enjoying their artwork each day and every time I look at it, I remember how much I love my little artists'. Priceless artwork that makes me one proud mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment