Monday, October 24, 2011

Carving pumpkins!!

Last night, Josh, Nathan, Lindsey, and I carved pumpkins. The kids actually really enjoyed it and Nathan helped design his pumpkin. He drew a smiley face, I carved it. It was quite cute and he loved it!! I ended up cooking some pumpkin seeds because although Josh and I dont like them, the kids wanted to try them. Surprisingly, the kids LOVED them....I put them in a bowl and next thing I know, they were gone. It was really cute and they called the seeds "chips" haha!! Josh carved two pumpkins, I did one big one, and then helped the kids with theirs. During the carving, we made cookies as well, yum yum!! All in all, it was a ton of fun and a great way to end our fun weekend!!!







2 comments:

  1. Spooktacular fun!!! :) Loved this! I wanna cookie...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little guys are so cute! i love all the halloween activities! do they already have their costumes? we're excited to have trick or treaters! (robin from lot 2)

    ReplyDelete