Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Zoo Fun!

On Sunday, Grammy and all of us went over to the Seattle zoo since Pop Pop was out of town. WHAT A FUN TIME!! First off, the zoo is HUGE..... I think it said it was 92 acres. There were so many types of animals and exhibits, it was a blast. The kids were pretty good during the trip (pretty good is defined as only about 3 melt-downs) haha! Nathan was so excited to see the penguins, elephants, etc. He wasn't too impressed with the gorillas like I was. I believe his words were "whoa, those are scary mama"! Haha! Maybe that was because he had his face up to the window and the gorilla was basically leaning against it hehe! Anyhow, we spent a few hours there and all agreed that we would most definitely need to go back! What a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon :  )

Lovin his goofy smile :  )

The gorillas, gotta admit...they are cute!!

Family pic

Looks like he is having a blast!

Grammy and "Mr. I wont Smile"

2 comments:

  1. hahaha LOVE these pics.....it was definitely a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to the gorilla exhibit for class at the end of last quarter - it was a rainy crappy day and i was extremely jealous of their sun lamps behind the glass. lol

    ReplyDelete