Monday, April 18, 2011

Date Night and Egg Decor party!

On Saturday night, my parents came over and gave Josh and I a date night! WOO HOO!! Josh and I went shopping for clothes and then Nathans birthday presents (cant believe he will be four in two weeks) and then out to PF Changs for dinner, yum yum! We had a blast and boy does it feel good to buy clothes that have zippers and snaps, and not stretchy maternity bands, YEA for not being prego anymore!! While Josh and I were out, my parents decided to decorate eggs for Easter, the kids had a BLAST! Nathan was so excited to show me the eggs that were for the Easter bunny! Josh and I came home to a quiet, three sleeping kids, relaxed house and it was AMAZING!
What a wonderful Saturday night we had, and then great family filled weekend! We truly are Blessed to have great family!

Happy Monday!

Their finished product



Snack and relaxing with Pop Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment