I am not going to recap the entire break since I took about 1000 pics and thats a lot to cover, but I will post a few of my favorite pics and go from there.
Our little Caleb is officially two. We had my parents over for his birthday and it was a fun celebration.
Christmas was awesome and it was so fun seeing the kids light up over all their presents. I love how excited they get about the Holiday as they get older.
We spent the break shopping, eating, laughing, relaxing, and just overall, doing whatever we felt like in that moment. It was great.
Looking back on 2012, we were beyond Blessed and we are excited to see what 2013 brings. I am not huge on resolutions, so I typically don't make them. This year, my goal is to spend more time focusing on God and letting Him lead my life, focusing on my family/friends, and just appreciating all that I am Blessed with and for each day I am given!
Happy New Year!
*A little change I am making is that I will be updating this blog once a week, Mondays. Unless I have something important or exciting to blog on a different day, expect to see the updates on our life on Monday's!
See you all on Monday : )
| Add caption |
No comments:
Post a Comment