Thursday, September 29, 2011

Best brothers ever!!

So, tonight...we had Nathan and Caleb together during bath time! Nathan had a blast!! He loves his baby brother and so, he loved being able to splash with him in the water....Caleb...was a little reserved....he is used to the tub all to himself and so he wasnt too sure about his brother being in there with him!! Afterwards, we dressed them in their new matching jammies that daddy got them! Now, we typically dont match those two...but pjs are a different story....its just too cute having a big kid and a baby wearing the same thing!!! Anyhow, I have tons of bath photos but since there are too many "weird" people these days....I decided not to publicly publish them, sorry! However, I did publish some cute pictures of the boys in their jammies!!!

I love my boys!!!

PS: I did not forget about little Lindsey, she got new jammies as well....pink version. I will be blogging about her next week as its her birthday week, so I decided to focus on my boys for now!! Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment