Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Several days....all in one!



So, since I havent blogged since last week, I have several pics to post. I decided it would be the perfect day to do a "random pic" day!! Hopefully this will get me all caught up, and on track!! We all had a wonderful weekend, anniversary, and start of our week!!! Josh and I celebrated our anniversary by going on a four mile mountain hike and then shopping/out to dinner, while my parents watched the kids, we all had a wonderful time!!!
Hope everyone else is off to a great week!!!

My skinny little girl posing for a picture before heading over to her water table 
Playing in the water


My big boy pushing my little boy on the swings

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! He loved it!!


Josh and I on top of Rattlesnake Mountain, we hiked up there on our anniversary!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics, Kristin....especially the little underwear/water table ones...hahaha :) And their "dance fest" video was adorable!! We sure had a blast having them over the weekend...they gave this Grammy and PopPop big smiles and loads of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! good topic are discussed in this blog , Good picture gallery is added for support in this blog. Keep it up ! Best wishes for the future.
    Motorcycle Helmets

    ReplyDelete